Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Big Backyard

I felt adventurous yesterday so we hopped in the car and headed towards Memphis to this cute Botanical Garden. It's a wonderful place for kids. But, I do have to say, it will be much more enjoyable mid fall. It was TOO HOT!
      whimsical playgrounds 
Story loved this BIG puppy 
playing house....her favorite thing to do.
over and over and over
Peace and SHADE
Magnolia trees bigger than life...my fav! 
Meila was such a sweetheart
Water....AAHHHHH!
Flower-BEDS

This house was full of fun things to make noise with
                                   


Everything was KID sized
We will be back when it's a bit COOLER!






1 comment:

Amy Sue said...

We must make this a place to go when I'm in town. Let's make sure to swing by and get an iced tea from papa first.