Saturday, February 5, 2011

february...the month of love

i know it's been for-e-ver since i posted. things have been a little busy and i have been in a post-nursing fog....just sayin. with lots behind me and so much to look forward to, i choose to start February holding on to the promises of my Savior and putting my confidence in Him alone. i really would just love to shout it from the roof tops...so here it goes. HE IS SO FAITHFUL! i just have to put my confidence in His perspective not my own. He forges this in my mind time and time again. only with so much tenderness; as not to harm my feeble mind, but to speak truth ever so gently. am I listening? i have fallen more in love with Him in the process. for that i am grateful.

so with all of that said...

i wanted to share some pics of 'our pad' (finally), where our love is shared. it is always a work in progress but we have been so blessed with a place to call home, a place to love each other, a place to teach our girls the love of Jesus.

hard to believe it's 2 months shy of being a year since we moved (for the 9th time). amazing to see how everything tends to fall into place...yet again. we have loved this little town but nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. so we have just learned to grow where we are planted...regardless of how many times we are uprooted. new soil can be refreshing.





3 comments:

Amy Sue said...

These pics make me want to come visit in your cozy comfy home. You are a wonderful homemaker, wife and momma. Love you!

Emily said...

I love everything about your lovely decor!

Wendy said...

Your views of life are so refreshing Amy! Can't wait to visit, your home looks beautiful as always! Are you for hire????