Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas cards, oh Christmas cards...

Can't you feel it! Christmas cards are high on the priority list once again. Although, I really should be done with the preparation by now. But, thanks to Shutterfly, if I write a post and share the joy... I get them for free. So that is worth the wait I suppose. And, totally worth your time and effort to hop on over to shutterfly.com and get yours started as well. Just post about it on your blog and you get 50 free. Please, we would LOVE to see your beautiful faces plastered on a fun little card, all the while knowing...you got them for free. That would make me smile even more! There are many really cute and not so traditional styles available. Something for everyone! Below are just a few of my favorite styles. Not to mention, the mugs are a huge hit around this place. I've made them before and they turn out SO cute. Anyone in the family that is crazy about your kids (or you for that matter) will love them. Shutterfly did our birth announcements for Story Love. I can assure you the quality is great! Merry Christmas and SEND ME YOUR CARD TOO!

Here are the links...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/peppermint-dots-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93479

 http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Who couldn't love FREE! But Seriously, the girls are as beautiful as ever! Love the matching outfits!