Sunday, November 21, 2010

thanksgiving miracle?

lets just say...i'm beginning to miss my mac book...
BAD.
 not to mention the fact that the grands and aunt
haven't been able to see the girls in over a month. 
andrea told me that ichat was really one of those necessities in life...
i totally disagreed in the moment,
only to eat my thoughts now. 
i agree sis...there!
so...thanksgiving miracle? maybe?
*sigh*
nevertheless,
thanksgiving is quickly approaching and i have to say, 
i am beside myself to have both sides here to REPRESENT!
no to mention...
 i can't wait to put everyone around my new table.
even if we have to squeeze in.

my wonderful husband has been so diligent to take our table 
from old and worn looking to a new heirloom to pass down.
hopefully it will last another 25 years, so my girls can enjoy it like i did. 
he refinished the top with a walnut stain and painted the pedestal gray
(my favorite color these days) 
i wish i could say it was as easy as that...but
then comes the chairs.
 as you can see they are quite detailed. 
tons of painting had to go into these babies. 
i also wish i could say i was right in the middle of it all, helping.
after 2 evenings of migraines because of fumes,
i decided that wasn't gonna work. 
so YES he has done this all on his own. (hopefully without dirty words)
i will be eternally grateful, as i enjoy it for years to come.
thank you, adam! i love you!

 just look at these beauties...I am so blessed.


hope your thanksgiving is happy and full of family fun!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What can I say? When I'm right, I'm right.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Shannon V said...

Love the table! Love the little beauties. You are super blessed! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Amy Sue said...

I'm looking forward to sitting around that beautiful table with my darlings small and tall.